Sunday, October 21, 2012

We're Over!

The idea of a breakup letter was probably one of the greatest things ever, so here it goes.

Dear "Blah" (name shall be kept confidential)
You are probably one of the most needy people here on this earth.  And honestly you don't need to know every freaking detail of my life.  Just to say that you are one of the most ridiculous people on this planet would be an understatement.  I wouldn't be surprised if you never have a boy/girlfriend ever again in your entire life.  NO ONE can deal with the baggage that comes along with you.  You are so full of yourself its ridiculous, no one should be that self centered.  GET OVER YOURSELF.  You talk to much.  You think you know my life story.  You talk to other people like you know every freaking detail of my life.  Maybe if you actually talked to me you would know some real things that are going on in my life.  Good luck with you future love life, I'm glad I'll never be a part of it ever again.  

Good day sir/miss.  I said good day!

Insert name here

No comments:

Post a Comment