Monday, September 17, 2012

Humans

How are we even supposed to know?  Sometimes I think to myself that nothing could be real.  Have any of you ever seen the Truman Show?  I feel as if that my life could be like that, people always watching, waiting for me to mess up.  Something people always say is that, "everyone's human, everyone makes stupid mistakes."  Mistakes are the things that define peoples lives.  Good or bad.  You just have to learn to go with the flow and let things play out to what they are going to be.  I have yet to perfect this. 
 If people are supposed to make mistakes why are people so freaking judgmental.  You mess up once and for the rest of your damn life they criticize you for that stupid mistake.  

I guess this is why my blog is called listen to me rant.  I just vent all my feelings onto here.
And in case I don't see ya, Good afternoon good evening and goodnight!

Enjoy

3 comments:

  1. I vent a lot too. Way too much sometimes but it's nice to know others do it too

    ReplyDelete
  2. for realzi.e.s. omg. im constantly followed by cameras, whether im in my room at school... with beans even??!! (how do they know i secretly love him????)))))))) haha but oh well

    ReplyDelete