Monday, January 14, 2013

Jelly. Jealous. Jealousy

When we want something and someone we know gets it we get jealous. It's in our nature to be this way.
For me, I am jealous of you crazy awesome writers. I wish I could just get our a paper, or start a new document and just use ideas that come to my brain. I am one of those kids who sits in the back of the room in silence waiting for the bell to ring. Or as Mr. Nelson says, I guess I am just one of those said tourists. I always try to find things to write about but I can never find the interest or the drive to do so. But at the end of this class, I can honestly say that I have become a better writer. I can stand in front of the entire class and read a poem that sucks and not be afraid. This class has taught me that we are just going to be dead in 70 years anyway so why not. I can say that I am still a little jealous of you AMAZING writers but I can say that I have become a better one because of this awesome class.

No comments:

Post a Comment